In order to give our customers the best possible service, we have structured the industry as follows:
- Food (discount, super and VM markets, self-service department stores, C&C, wholesale, bakery products, meat products)
- NonFood (department stores, shopping centres, DIY & garden, consumer electronics, games, sports, hobbies and leisure, specialist retailers, furniture & household goods, car dealerships)
- Market research
- All Food Sectors
- Health & Beauty
- Washing, cleaning and purification products
- Metal goods
- Clothing, shoes and textiles
- Disposal, furnishings and household effects
- Glass & Paper
TRANSPORT, LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN
For each of these industry sectors, we have highly experienced industry experts as part of our team who have worked successfully in the industry for many decades and understand the industry. This is complemented by young personalities who address the new technologies, especially in the field of digitalisation.
Our industry experts work closely with our service consultants so that we can offer and process all our services here, in line with our structuring as follows: the recruitment of managers for permanent positions, for interim assignments and the recruitment of supervisory board members and industry experts.
Close cooperation between our consultants, service advisors and our industry experts allows us to handle all relevant functions in one company, so that our customers can take advantage of a comprehensive service, where they need it.
Topics and Business Solutions
In a world where everything is changing faster and faster, the filling of professional and managerial positions is often integrated into overall developments or overall tasks. This often does not involve a singular, clearly definable task, but rather the recruitment of a specialist or manager in a larger overall context. This often involves several solution components that can only be successfully dealt with if one has an understanding of the situation and of the objectives. Accordingly, we have set up the relevant competence centres.
Industry coordinator Retail & FMCG
T +49 6172 4903 30